Is Your Financial Aid Award What You Expected?
We're Offering Seniors and Their Families Some Peace of Mind in These Uncertain Times
Upload your SAR and up to three financial aid award letters.
We’ll let you know if your award looks appropriate or if you could benefit from an appeal.
As part of our community outreach, we’re offering high school seniors graduating in 2020 a complimentary review of their financial aid awards.
This year’s high school seniors are facing a new reality and tremendous uncertainty about the future of their education due to the coronavirus pandemic. To provide clarity—at least as far as financial aid is concerned—we’ll assess your financial aid award letters to determine if they are in line with where they should be. We will review up to three award letters and let you know if the offers are appropriate for your school choice and family situation, or if we think you could get more aid if you appeal. We want you to feel confident that you’re getting the best financial aid awards possible.
How to submit your information
- Rest assured, there is absolutely no fee, obligation, or promotion of our other services.
- Submissions will be accepted through June 15.
- Go to fafsa.gov and print or download your Student Aid Report (SAR).
- Gather up to three financial aid award letters.
- Save all documents into one pdf.
- Upload documents to our secure portal.
- We will email our opinion within seven days of receipt.
Elite Collegiate Planning is the leading college planning firm in Pennsylvania. For more than 20 years, we’ve been helping our customers navigate the difficulties of the college acceptance process, and the inherent financial burden of higher education. We offer free financial aid workshops to educate families about the system of financial aid and how you can afford the best college for your student.